Friday, April 13, 2012

Got a Package!


I’m breathing a huge sigh of relief over the fact that our passports were delivered to our door this morning. Now we’ll actually be permitted to board our flight to Amsterdam on Sunday. And do you want to know the absolutely best part about it? We’re flying Business Class, baby! After traveling my whole life in Economy, I’m excited to see the view from the other side of the curtain. I heard they serve warm cookies. Please Lord, let that be true. I love warm cookies!
We are dropping the pups off tomorrow morning to give us a full day of both packing and staging the house perfectly. We’ve got a professional photographer coming to take pictures on Tuesday before our house is officially listed on Wednesday. Our realtor is also hosting an open house next Saturday, so when we leave for the airport our house has to be looking fine. It shouldn’t be too hard since she’s naturally so gorgeous. If you know anyone looking for an adorable cottage in the Houston Heights, I’ve got just the thing.
Have a great weekend. Hopefully, next time I blog, I’ll be posting from Aberdeen.

No comments:

Post a Comment