Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Nursery Purchases


While the first few days of my home visit were spent shopping and finalizing my registry, the past few days have been spent online shopping- searching the ends of the internet for those perfect nursery decorations. 

Over the past 3 days I have probably spent a total of 10 hours perusing Etsy for every cloud, hot air balloon, and sky themed object that could possibly help bring my nursery dreams to life. If you are my pinterest follower, I apologize for the seemingly repetitive nature of my recent pinning behavior. Here are just a few of the adorable items I found: 

Month 1-12 onsies for the all important monthly photos (which you can bet I’ll be featuring on the blog). 
SOURCE
Decoupage frames and piggy banks with hot air balloon motifs.  

SOURCE
Balloon wall hook. 
Balloon clock. 
Cloud shelves, which also come in gray and blue, which is good since the walls in the nursery are white. 
SOURCE
Adorable personalized art prints. pillows and wall hangings. 
SOURCE
SOURCE
And while we love the sky theme and all things cloud, star, sun, and balloon related, we aren’t going to limit ourselves to trying to make everything fit cohesively. For instance, we are all animal lovers in my family, so I’d like to bring in some wildlife. Two of the names we are considering start with ‘F’ and ‘H’. How cute are these initial prints?  

SOURCE
And here just some general personalized items and other objects of overwhelming cuteness. Warning: Baby Fever may ensue:
SOURCE
SOURCE
SOURCE
SOURCE
SOURCE
These are all little details, but we are looking for a large (poster sized) pastel balloon print, so if you see anything that might fit the description, feel free to pass the info along!

2 comments:

  1. SUPER CUTE!!!!! I need to start thinking about our theme too. Hope you're having a great time at home with your family:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff! The decoupage frames and piggy bank are very pretty!!! But no baby fever hehehe nice try though!

    ReplyDelete