Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday Tip





Case 39 is a horribly evil movie. I do not recommend watching it, unless horribly evil movies are your thing, and then by all means, watch away.

Horribly evil movies were right up my alley, until I saw The Ring. This movie crossed a line for me. Too Horrible. Too Evil. Too Far.




After watching The Ring, I seriously regressed back to childhood and wanted to sleep on a pallet on the floor of my parent’s room. Unfortunately, I was in college at this time and sleeping in my parent’s room was not a possibility, not to mention extremely uncool. So instead, I just didn’t sleep for the next two months. Or watch TV.

Nothing good came from me watching The Ring. But something good did come from watching Case 39, and that was my discovery of Chamomile Tea.



If you have any sort of sleep issues (falling asleep, staying asleep, etc), drink this one hour before you go to bed. It has changed my life.



No more sudden bouts of insomnia that strike at 3 am, which if you’ve ever watched The Exorcism of Emily Rose is also known as the devil’s hour. Yea, try going back to sleep after you contemplate that one. Fortunately, after my chamomile tea discovery, I sleep right through the devil’s hour straight on until 5 am (which is only slightly less evil).



So the Tuesday tip of the day is: for a good night’s sleep, drink chamomile tea and do not watch horribly evil movies.


I could have definitely used chamomile during the two months of sleep deprivation following my traumatic viewing of The Ring.



I shudder just thinking about it. EVIL.

And since I have now sufficiently freaked myself out by reflecting on horror movies, I will now meditate on this image and be filled with the overwhelming urge to pinch this cutie patooties little cheeks.




Ok, I feel much better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment