Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I wonder what Father Abraham named his many sons

You know how, when your discussing hypothetical future baby names with your significant other, and they bring up a point that you never thought of that totally ruins your favorite baby name? Well for the past two days I’ve had this song in my head:


Father Abraham, had many sons,
Many sons had Father Abraham…..


(and its completely driving me crazy that I can only remember these two lines.

Over and over.

AND OVER.)


Abraham is officially off the hypothetical future baby name list. Not to mention that I wanted to shorten this name to Bram when our hypothetical future baby will possibly grow up in Romania. You know, land of Bram Stroker’s Dracula.

Can I veto my own suggestion now? Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment