1) Getting an inside peek at our little jelly bean.
2) Spending sunny mornings at the park.
3) Catching up on The Amazing Race while Bailey catches up on her beauty sleep.
4) Picking out a color scheme for the nursery.
I think we're sold on seaglass as the main color with a pastel accent pallet.
5) Staying in and ordering Chinese.
Hulu has every single season of Amazing Race ever, y’all. Jonathan and I have a lot of work to do to catch up. We can't be bothered with making our own food...
6) Maternity clothes shopping.
Proof that I do, occasionally, leave the house.
7) Planning the nitty gritty details of our Gender Reveal Party. Invites? Menu? Revealing mechanism? I just can’t decide between balloons or cupcakes as our medium to announce if we’re having a boy or a girl.
8) Nesting. First order of business, organize the junk room so that we can move my office and vanity in there, thereby emptying out the nursery so we can start on our masterpiece. We went to Costco and bought some storage racks which have helped us to declutter the room a bit.
Also, it helped us to take an inventory of things we’re running low on so that we can stock up on our upcoming trip to the States. Once baby is born, I doubt we’ll be visiting America quite as often, so we have to make sure we’re stocked with all the necessities. Jonathan mentioned that we’re running low on Rotel.
That’s true. We only have 54 cans left.