Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Road Trip!

Well I'm off on the road again. April and I are on a mission to find the Loch Ness Monster, and therefore I might be missing from the blogosphere the next few days. I'll try to post pictures along the way, especially if we get a shot of the elusive sea creature. If not, have a great week and I'll see you here next Monday.

P.S. I'm super excited about April and I's road trip since Debbie made us a "mix tape". Bone Thugs in Harmony? Boys II Men? Ace of Base? It's all there. Nothing sets the tone for driving down the small winding roads of Scotland quite like Coolio's "Gangster's Paradise". Too bad it's too cold to jam out with the windows rolled down. Thanks Debbie. I owe you so big!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, what would you do if you really saw Nessie?! Have fun, I know Jon will miss you.

    ReplyDelete