Friday, July 6, 2012

Sick Blog = Healthy Life


Oh wow. I was just about to walk out the door for a date night with the hubs when I realized I hadn’t posted my blog today. Not wanting to let all 14 of my viewers down, I figured I’d post a little excuse as to why you won’t be treated to my usual ramblings today. You see, for the past few days, the sky has looked like this:
which means I’ve be doing a lot of this:
and this:
I started a post all about today’s adventures, but for my perfectionist self, there simply isn’t enough time to edit it 50 times between now and dinner, so it will have to wait until Monday. I’ve always been questioned about how I manage to blog every day. It usually amounts to equal parts discipline and boredom. You know what they say: a sick blog is a sign of a healthy life…
or something like that. I promise to be back on Monday with the secrets of photographing sheep and horses in the wild, but for now, it’s sticky toffee pudding time.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, sticky toffee pudding. What is that?! Sounds delicious

    ReplyDelete