Friday, July 13, 2012

Headed to Warsaw

The pups are at the kennel. My carry on is packed. My kindle is loaded with two new books.  Boarding passes are printed out and I’ve got my passport in hand. It’s time to go to Warsaw.

I’ll update you on Monday on how the trip went. I’m still not sure exactly what our itinerary will be for the time we’re there, but  the important thing is that it’s 70 degrees there right now. If nothing else, if I get to wear sundresses and eat pierogies, I’ll consider the trip a success.
Honestly, I’m excited to see Jonathan, but after the week I’ve had, I’d rather him just come home so that we could hole up in our house and catch up on Big Brother. But we came to Aberdeen so that we could travel Europe, and by golly, we are going to travel Europe. Bring on the pierogies; I’m going to Warsaw!

1 comment: