Wednesday, March 5, 2014

And the new blog title is...

Drum roll please....

Wife Without Borders! Cajuns in California and The Nomadic Wife put up a pretty good fight, but Wife Without Borders took a solid lead as the ballots starting coming in. Thanks for all of you who took a moment to cast your vote and give me feedback. I'm possibly the most indecisive person on the planet so your input really helped to make this choice a bit easier. 

I'll be blogging there effective immediately, and would love for you to hop on over and continue to follow along with us on this crazy adventure of ours. I'll be letting y'all know about all the relocation details like the flight over, house hunting, car buying, jet-lag conquering, and our general repatriating experience over the next few weeks. Plus, you've got a 4 month guest post coming from Mr. Forest and you know you don't want to miss that!
Your support and viewership of The Aberdeen Wife has been flattering and humbling. I feel like hanging my hat up here is sort of the final goodbye to our Scottish chapter. It's very sad but at the same time we are over the moon to have a chance to explore Northern California for a bit. 
From one beautiful place to the next. We are blessed!
Thank you for being an attentive audience to my ramblings and sticking with me through the good times and bad. 

In honor of our two year stint in Aberdeen, here are just a few of our favorite photos from our time in Scotland.











































What an amazing, incredible, life changing adventure it was! On to the next one!

Follow the new blog here. 

3 comments:

  1. I love Scotland too. Outstanding photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog title! And these photos had me teary eyed :( Scotland will hold a special place in all of our hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I just found your blog and am moving to Aberdeen (from Chicago) in 2 months. Having a hard go with the dog thing- would you mind if we spoke and I could pick your brain for advice?! lglatthorn@gmail.com - i would appreciate it sooo much!

    ReplyDelete