Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Update

We are less than 24 hours from beginning our journey to California. I'm definitely feeling the pressure. I didn't know it was possible to be this stressed and overwhelmed, but living out of a suitcase with a 3.75 month old is tough stuff! Not to mention he gets his 3rd round of shots today. Oy vey! Please send your prayers our way. 

The movers are loading the bulk of our possessions into a shipping container today which will then take 6-8 weeks to arrive in CA. Already I am missing my glider. We had to stop rocking Forest to sleep cold turkey yesterday and it was....interesting. 

Anyways, gotta get back to the grind. I promise to update y'all just as soon as I get a 10 minute chunk of time. Until then, check out pics of our temporary housing in Aberdeen. Sometimes this relocation stuff has it perks;)





2 comments:

  1. I hate moving. With a passion. Prayers for you guys as you travel and start fresh in California.

    I'm totally jealous! I love California. If we ever move back to the states I'd want to be in Nor Cal. The area you are going to is just perfect. You're going to be so happy! Eat all the good American food for me!

    Good luck on your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! That is a lovely apartment! Is it a rental apartment or?

    ReplyDelete